A Destination Full of Surprises!
Idyllic locations, unique attractions, extreme adventures, incomparable venues and fun activities.
An ideal year-round tourist destination!
The combination of the suitable climatic conditions and the rare natural environment of Loutraki, creates a haven that provides limitless opportunities for summer and winter breaks. The temperate, mediterranean climate, the crystal – clear blue sea, the amazingly beautiful beaches surrounding the city and the rich pine forest of the Geraneia mountains that extend in the landscape, constitute a majestic scenery of beauty.
Loutraki is the top tourist destination in Central Greece, with singular features, such as:
- Close Proximity to Athens & the Eleftherios Venizelos International airport (only 80 km away).
- Close Proximity to the most important archaeological sites of Central Greece (Acropolis, Epidaurus, Mycenae, Heraion, Sounio, Olympia, Delphi, Ancient Corinth, Mistras etc.).
- Natural Beauty: The mild mediterranean climate, the crystal clear waters, the beautiful beaches and the fascinating natural environment – the combination of sea and mountain.
- Significant tourist infrastructure that presents a total of 50 hotels & 8.000 beds, among which, the high quality 5 star hotels Club Hotel Loutraki & Poseidon Resort.
- The luxurious Loutraki Casino, the largest one in Europe, with gaming halls of 100 tables and 1000 slot machines, offering the most modern and exciting games.
- The Loutraki Municipal Thermal Spa, where visitors enjoy special treatments and the therapeutic abilities of the thermal water, that the ancient Greeks discovered 2.500 years ago.