Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions – as they may be modified from time to time – apply to all our services, which are directly available online, on any mobile device, via e-mail or by phone. By accessing, browsing and using our website (on mobile devices) or any other of our applications on any platform (hereinafter referred to as “website”) and/or by making a booking, you acknowledge that you have read and understood and you accept and agree with the terms and conditions below and the Privacy Statement.
These pages, the content and the structure of these pages, as well as the online accommodation booking service provided on these pages and through this website (the “Service”) are owned, operated and provided by enjoycorinthia.gr and are provided for your personal, noncommercial use in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
“enjoycorinthia.gr”, “we”, “us” or “our” are an online travel agency and car rental, based on the local individual business “Dimitrios K. Leisos” (LM TOURS CRUISES) and the limited partnership “M. Leisou and CO LP” (LM CARS) based in Loutraki, 8 March-25th Square, Postal Code 20300.
The term “Platform” means the website (for mobile devices) and the application, on which the Service is available, and is owned, controlled, managed, maintained and/or hosted by enjoycorinthia.gr
The term “Service” means the online booking service, for various products and services that may be available on the Platform from time to time.
- The object of our services
Through this platform, we offer accommodation booking (managed by the administrator of the platform or via extranet directly from the accommodation manager), car rentals, and selling of tours, holiday packages, spa services at Loutraki Thermal Spa and activities, such as hiking and diving, by local businesses.
Although we make every effort to ensure our services function properly, we can neither confirm nor guarantee that all information is accurate, complete or correct, nor can we be held responsible for any errors (including any obvious and typographical errors), for any interference due to (temporary and/or partial) suspension, restoration work, upgrade or maintenance of the Platform or any other cause, for inaccurate, misleading or untrue information or for non-delivery of information.
Our service is available only for personal and not for commercial use. Thus, you have no right to resale, direct link, use, copy, monitor, present, download or reproduce any content or information, software, booking, tickets, goods or services available on our Platform for any commercial or competitive activity or purpose.
All room rates on the website of enjoycorinthia.gr are listed:
– Accommodation rentals: per room for your entire stay and including VAT (Value Added Tax) and all other taxes (with reservation of the potential change of such taxes), unless stated otherwise on our Platform or in the confirmation e-mail. In case of a no show the accommodation can charge you the current taxes.
– Car Rentals: per day and including VAT, C.D.W. insurance and all legal taxes
– Tours / Holiday Packages: per person and including VAT and what is explicitly mentioned in the ‘included’ section of each service (tour-package)
– SPA Services: per person and per service and including VAT and all legal taxes.
– Activities: per person and including VAT and what is explicitly mentioned in the ‘included’ section of each activity
All prices are in Euros (€)
Any obvious mistakes (including typos) are not binding.
All offers and promotions are clearly marked as such.
Personal Data and Cookies
Personal data used by enjoycorinthia.gr:
While making your booking you are requested to provide your name and email. You may also be asked to provide your home address, telephone number, payment information, the names of your traveling companion and your preferences regarding accommodation.
enjoycorinthia.gr collects, uses and shares your personal data. Why;
- Booking: Primarily we use your personal data to complete and facilitate your online booking and to forward your booking information to each accommodation.
- Customer Service: We offer customer service daily from our local office, in Greek and English. When you share your information with the staff of our customer service, we can respond when you need us and answer questions about your booking.
- Customer Reviews: We use your contact information to ask for your comments after your stay. That way you can help other travelers choose the perfect accommodation.
- Account management: Our website enables different user accounts. To manage each account we use the information you give us, allowing you to manage your booking, take advantage of special offers, make future bookings and manage your personal settings. These settings allow you to keep and share lists and photos, view services, you have searched for in the past, and other information you have provided for accommodations and destinations. They also allow you to see the reviews you have made for each accommodation.
- Communication: We might occasionally contact you via email, by post, by phone or SMS, depending on the contact information that you share with us. This can happen for several reasons:
- If you have not completed your booking online, we may send you a reminder email in order to do so. We believe that this additional service is useful since it allows you to continue processing your booking without having to neither search for the service once again nor fill all your booking data from the beginning.
- While using our service we can send you questionnaires or to invite you to comment on your experience with enjoycorinthia.gr
- We may also send you some material related to your booking, such as how to contact enjoycorinthia.gr if you need help while you are away, or information that may be useful for your travel or how to make the best of it. We may also send you material regarding your future bookings or a summary of your previous bookings made through enjoycorinthia.gr
How enjoycorinthia.gr uses the visitor reviews: After completing a service, for which you had made a booking through our website, we will ask for your comments. This request might be about information regarding the service, the surroundings and the destination in general. If you do not want your name to appear next to your review, you can use your user name (a choice you make while setting the user account) or have your review appearing anonymously online. While making a customer review you agree that your review may appear (as stated in our Terms and Conditions) on the page about accommodation information of our website, in our mobile apps, on our accounts on social media or on the website of each accommodation or partner in order to inform other travelers about the quality of the services you used.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small amount of data that a website puts on your computer
The websites do not have memory. While navigating from page to page on a website, you will not be recognized as the same user on all pages. The cookies allow your browser to be recognized by the website. So cookies are mainly used for us to remember the choices you have made, such as your preferred language and the currency you use. They also ensure that the website will recognize you when you revisit.
Who has access to the data of the cookies of enjoycorinthia.gr?
Only enjoycorinthia.gr has access to the cookies of enjoycorinthia.gr.
How to manage your cookies preferences:
When you go to the settings of your browser, for example Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Chrome, you can specify which cookies you accept and which you reject. Where you find these settings depends on the browser you use. Select “Help” on your browser to find the settings you need.
If you choose not to accept certain cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our website. And if you opt out of an online advertising network that does not mean that you will not receive any ads or that you will no longer be online-advertising-or-marketing-analysis material. It means that the network you opted out of will no longer deliver ads based on your web preferences and browsing patterns.
The protection of personal data on trade is ensured by Alpha e-Commerce, the secure pay center provided by Alpha Bank. All the information of your credit card is recorded directly at the site of the bank with a strong encryption system in a safe environment, ensuring the confidentiality of the transaction. Alpha Bank has the control to complete the transaction and informs our company only for the success or failure of the payment and it doesn’t give information about the client’ s credit card.
Accepetd credit cards and payment methods:
The services offered by enjoycorinthia.gr are not directed to children under 18. The use of any of our services is permitted only with the approval of a parent or a legal guardian. When we receive information from a child under the age of 18, we have the right to delete them.
You always have the right to check the personal information we maintain about you. You can request a review of your personal data by sending us an email to [email protected] Please write “personal information” in your email subject line in order to accelerate the process.
- Free of charge
Our service is free, because, unlike many other providers, we will not charge you for our service or add additional fees (booking) in the price.
- Credit card or bank transfer
The payment processing is done safely and is performed by your debit/credit card or bank account to the bank account of enjoycorinthia.gr.
For some (non-refundable) rates or special offers, please note that there is a chance to be asked to make an advance payment by bank transfer (if available) or by credit card and thus your credit card may be pre-approved or charged (in some cases non refundable) upon making the booking. Please carefully review the booking information of the product or the service of your choice, before you make a booking, in case any such conditions apply.
- Prepayment, cancellation, no-show, late show and fine print
By making a reservation for any of our services, you accept and agree to the relevant cancellation and no-show policy, and to any additional terms and conditions that may apply to this service. (Including for services rendered and/or products offered)
Please note that certain rates or special offers are not eligible for cancellation or change
The general cancellation and no-show policy of each service will be available during the reservation procedure and in the confirmation email.
Please note that a reservation which requires down payment or (wholly or partly) prepayment may be cancelled (without a prior notice of default or warning) insofar the relevant (remaining) amount(s) cannot be collected in full on the relevant payment date.
Late payment, wrong bank, debit or credit card details, invalid credit/debit cards or insufficient funds are for your own risk and account and you shall not be entitled to any refund of any (non-refundable) prepaid amount.
If you wish to review, adjust or cancel your reservation, please send us an email and we will guide you in order to manage it
Please note that you may be charged for your cancellation in accordance with the service’s cancellation, (pre)payment and no-show policy or not be entitled to any repayment of any (pre)paid amount.
enjoycorinthia.gr does not accept any liability or responsibility for the consequences of your delayed arrival or any cancellation or charged no-show fee.
- During the 48 hours before the scheduled date of any of our services, cancellations do not apply.
- Changes can be arranged only upon availability and additional costs may be charged.
- enjoycorinthia.gr is not responsible for any postponement of a scheduled service due to weather, strikes etc. In this case the entire price of the service is refunded and no reimbursement claim, due to possible changes in your program or other services, is accepted.
- enjoycorinthia.gr is not responsible for any circumstance where the customer is prevented from performing any service on the scheduled date and time due to strikes, natural phenomena, force majeure etc. In this case the cancellation fees are as described in each service and the customer has no claim from enjoycorinthia.gr for any refund, reimbursement etc.
* Please carefully read the detailed analysis of the selected service’s cancellation fees in the email you will receive upon the confirmation of your booking.
Rent a car:
- In case of cancelling an online booking during the 48 hours before the scheduled date of the rental, enjoycorinthia.gr has the right to withhold 100% of the cost of each booking.
- In case of cancelling an online booking 15 days or less before the scheduled date of the rental, a cancellation fee will be withheld, charging 15,00 € per booking during low / shoulder season and 25,00 € per booking during high season. Cancellations should be written and mailed to [email protected]
- In case a renter fails to take delivery of the vehicle on the scheduled date and time without prior written or telephone notice, enjoycorinthia.gr will cancel the booking after 3 hours. enjoycorinthia.gr reserves the right to charge the renter one day rental, priced according to the car category of their booking.
- In case of cancelling during the 48 hours before the scheduled date of a trip, enjoycorinthia.gr has the right to withhold 100% of the cost of each trip.
- In case of cancelling up to 2 days before the scheduled time of a trip, the client will get a 100% refund of the cost of each trip. Cancellations should be written and mailed to [email protected]
- In case of cancelling during the 48 hours before the scheduled date of an activity enjoycorinthia.gr has the right to withhold 100% of the cost of each activity.
- In case of cancelling up to 5 days before the scheduled time of an activity enjoycorinthia.gr has the right to withhold 50% of the cost of each activity.
- Cancellations should be written and mailed to [email protected]
- In case of cancelling during the 48 hours before the scheduled date of arrival enjoycorinthia.gr has the right to withhold 100% of the booking cost for each accommodation.
- Each accommodation has its own cancellation policy. Usually cancelling 5-21 days before the scheduled time of arrival will charge cancellation fees (total or partial depending on the accommodation, season, etc.). Please carefully read the detailed analysis of the selected service’s cancellation fees in the email you will receive upon the confirmation of your booking.
- Cancellations should be written and mailed to [email protected]
- In case of cancelling up to 7 days before the scheduled starting time of the services included in a package enjoycorinthia.gr has the right to withhold 100% of the package cost.
- In case of cancelling from the 7th up to the 15th day before the scheduled starting time of the services included in a package enjoycorinthia.gr has the right to withhold 50% of the package cost.
- Cancellations should be written and mailed to [email protected]
- Correspondence and communication
By completing a booking, you agree to receive (i) an e-mail which we may send you shortly prior to your arrival date, giving you information about the destination and offers about your booking and destination, and (ii) an email, which will be sent after your stay at the accommodation or after you use a service, and will ask you to fill out the form for the customer review.
In order to complete and to secure your booking, you have to use your correct email address. We take no responsibility for (nor are we obliged to verify) any incorrect or incorrectly typed email address or inaccurate or incorrect (mobile) phone or credit card number.
Any claim or protest against enjoycorinthia.gr or about the Service shall be submitted promptly but in any event within 20 days after the scheduled final day of the product or the service (e.g. date of check-out). Any claim or protest lodged after the 20 day period may be rejected and the applicant will lose the right to any compensation (damages or costs).
- Ranking and customer reviews
The completed form of the customer reviews may (a) be uploaded on the service information page on our platform, exclusively for informing (future) customers of your opinion about the level of our services and their quality, (b) be used and placed (fully or partially) by enjoycorinthia.gr, and at its sole discretion (e.g. for marketing, promotion or improvement of our services), on our Platform or on such social media platforms, newsletter, special promotions, apps or other networks owned, hosted, used or controlled by enjoycorinthia.gr. We reserve the right to adjust, refuse or remove reviews at our sole discretion. The customer reviews form should be considered research and contains no (added commercial) offers, invitations, incentives etc.
Under the restrictions applied in accordance with these terms and conditions and to the extent permitted by law, we will only be liable for direct damages you suffered, paid or caused due to insufficient compliance with our obligations in relation to the services we offer, to a total amount equivalent to the total cost of your booking, as stated in the confirmation e-mail (whether it is about an isolated incident or a series of connected incidents).
However, to the extent permitted by law, neither we nor any of our employees, managers, representatives, affiliated companies, distributors, online partners, licensees, agents or others involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting or in any other way providing the website and its contents, are not responsible for (i) any penal, special, indirect or consequential damage or loss, any loss of production, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of contract, loss or damage to goodwill or reputation, loss of a right to compensation, (ii) any ambiguity about the information (description) of the services provided on our platform and regard services of third parties (e.g. Accommodation) (iii) any (direct, indirect, consequential or penal) damages, losses or charges you suffered, paid or caused, according to, after or in relation to the use of, the inability to use or the delay in using our Platform, or (iv) for any (personal) injury , death, personal property damage, or other (direct, indirect, special, consequential or penal) damages, losses or charges you suffered, paid or caused, either because of (legal) acts, errors, breaches, (gross) negligence, deliberate misconduct, omissions, non-performance, misrepresentation, wrongdoing or strict liability of the accommodation or the partner who provides the service, or liability attributable (wholly or partially) to the partner or any of our other business partners (including their employees, the management, the executives, the agents, the representatives or the affiliated companies) whose products or services are provided (offered or promoted on or through the Platform, including any (partial) cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or any other event beyond our control.)
Unless stated otherwise, the software, which is required for our services or is available at or is used by our platform, and the copyright, regarding the content and information contained in our Platform belong to enjoycorinthia.gr.
enjoycorinthia.gr retains exclusive ownership of all rights, titles and interests (all the copyright) (the form and feel (including infrastructure)) of the Platform through which the service is available (including customer reviews and translated content) and you may not copy, extract, create links to, publish, promote, advertise, integrate, exploit, combine or otherwise use the content (including translations and customer reviews) or our trademark without our express written permission. To the extent that you were (wholly or partly) using or combining our (translated) content (including customer reviews) or otherwise privatizing any copyright in the Platform or any (translated) content or customer review, you hereby assign, transfer and attach any such copyright to enjoycorinthia.gr. Any unauthorized use or any of the above actions or behavior will constitute misuse of our copyright.
- Other terms and conditions
To the extent permitted by law, these terms and conditions and our services are subject to and construed in accordance with the Greek law and any dispute arising from these general terms and conditions and our services will be submitted exclusively to the competent Greek courts.
The original Greek text of these terms and conditions may have been translated into other languages. The translation is facilitation and is intended for internal use only and no legal rights arise from the text of the translation. In case of disagreement on the content or the interpretation of these terms and conditions, or inconsistency or discrepancy between the Greek version and any other translated version of these terms and conditions, the Greek version of the text, to the extent permitted by the legislation, applies, prevails and is final. The Greek version is available on our Platform (choose the Greek language) or can be sent to you upon written request.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, non-applicatory or non-binding, you are still bound by all the other requirements of this contract. In such case, the invalid provision shall nonetheless apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and you will agree to at least accept a result similar to that of the invalid, non-applicatory or non-binding provision, given the content and purpose of these terms and conditions.
- About enjoycorinthia.gr and support companies
The service of online accommodation booking, trips, holiday packages, car rentals, spa and activities is provided by enjoycorinthia.gr, which is an online travel agency and car rental, based on the local individual business “Dimitrios K. Leisos” (LM TOURS CRUISES) and the limited partnership “M. Leisou and CO LP” (LM CARS) based in Loutraki, 8 March-25th Square, Postal Code 20300, which are incorporated under the Greek legislation and are registered in the commercial record of the Chamber of Commerce of Corinth, under number 37943. Our VAT numbers are 104191943 and 093413078, Corinth Tax Office
CAR RENTALS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The driving license must be issued 1 year before the car pickup date, for car groups A, B, F & H
- The driving license, a valid credit card and passport or identity card will be required on the pickup date.
- All Documents must be provided in latin letters. Photocopies are not acceptable.
Collision Damage Cover
If the rental car is damaged, the renter will be covered for the cost of the vehicle repairs. You will, however have to pay up to a maximum of €750 for car groups A, B, D, F regardless of whether you were at fault or not.
What’s not covered?
Damage caused intentionally or by negligence.
Damage caused by incorrect fuel.
Damage caused as a result of a breach of the rental agreement’s terms and conditions.
Damage caused underneath or on top of the car, the antenna, the mirrors and the tires or any damage caused while the car was on board a ship.
What’s the cost?
IN CASE OF AN INCIDENT, ACCORDING TO THE ARTICLE K70 OF THE GREEK LΑW, EVERY CUSTOMER IS OBLIGED TO COMPLETE AN INCIDENT REPORT FORM, REGARDLESS OF THEIR RESPONSIBILITY ON THE MATTER.
The car will be delivered with a full tank and it must be returned the same way. If an amount of fuel is missing, the client should pay the price difference set by the company.
In case of an incident or a traffic violation fine, there is a non-refundable fee of €30 plus tax to cover administration expenses, regardless of fault.
Free of charge
Age of driver
23 years old (Minimum) for all car groups
Cross border rental is forbidden for all car groups.
Free of charge. The client is responsible for the right use of baby seats! The agency must be informed in advance in order to reserve a baby seat. If not, the agency has no responsibility for availability! In case of damage of the baby seat, client must pay the cost of a new baby seat.
Delivery / Collection Costs
The delivery/collection times are agreed in advance
The delivery/collection points could also be at airports, ports or hotels. (Upon request)
Method of Payment
Renters must use a valid credit card at the time of the rental, issued in their own name. The following cards are accepted:
– American Express
– Union pay
CREDIT or DEBIT CARD HOLD: The estimated cost of the rental plus up to 450EUR will be authorized against your credit card at the time of rental. This amount will no longer be available for your immediate use and may take up to 14 days, depending on your bank, to become available. We will not be responsible for any returned check(s) or insufficient fund charges or bank fees related to this process.
The total amount must be paid at the delivery time. Any extra charges will be paid at the end of the rental.
The area of central Athens is controlled by an odd/even traffic system. All vehicles with plate number that ends to an odd number can drive on all odd days of the month (ie. 1st, 3rd, 5th…31st). All vehicles with plate number that ends to an even number can drive on all even days of the month (ie. 2nd, 4th, 6th,…30th).
There is an exception for foreign visitors or Greek visitors that live permanently abroad. They can drive in the centre of Athens every day for the first forty (40) days of their stay. However they need to show among other papers, their rental agreement that proves that the rental length is no more than 40 days.
The renter takes all responsibility for traffic violations and pays the respective fines on their own. If they do not, then the renter is charged extra with the amount of €30 plus tax, the so-called “Incident Report Fee”.
Kilometers & Charges
Unlimited kilometers. No extra charge
Charge : 5 euros/day